Hey my loves,
I am finally back on my blog after mainly focussing on my Instagram for a while.
For all of you who are wondering how I am feeling after my big move to Australia in November, let me tell you one thing: I am the happiest I’ve ever been. I love Australia so much. Moving here has been one of the best decisions in my life. I am happy to be reunited with my bf and we found a really cute little flat close to the city center. But I will tell you more about my life here soon… (if you are too excited to know, just follow my journey on IG) 😉
Today’s blogpost is going to be about my favorite places in Brisbane.
I know that many of you are planning to visit Australia, so that’s why I decided to give you some secret tips for this beautiful city! In this blogpost you will find out about the best restaurants and the best beauty salons, for all you girls out there!!
Let’s start with all the yummy food, Brisbane has to offer!!
- Felix for Goodness (Brisbane City) – most healthy and delicious foods, you need to order the maca milk iced coffee and this falafel bowl!!
- Missbliss (Westend) – super yummy breakfasts, my favorite is the avocado bread.
- Tuckshop Time (Woolloongabba) – cutest little outdoor cafe.
4. Miss Jones (New Farm) – most instagrammable breakfast place.
5. PawPaw Cafe (Wooloongabba) – most insta-worthy coffee prints.
6. The Little Mermaid (Mermaid Beach – Gold Coast 1h from Brisbane) – You need to visit this cute little cafe. It’s definitely the best location and the most delicious food!! Also, it’s located on Mermaid Beach, my favorite beach on the Gold Coast!!
7. El’rosa BY ARC + FAMILY (Fortitude Valley) – this is probably the ultimate instagram photo location in Brisbane. A dream for every girl who is obsessed with pink. The names of the drinks are so unique and cool!! They also have a cute little store next door. You need to stop by if you’re around!!
8. Coffee Anthology (Brisbane City) – the best chai latte you will ever have!!
9. Kiss the Berry (South Bank) – the best açaí bowls in town!
10. The milkman’s daughter (Mermaid Beach – Gold Coast) – a cute little spot for a nice and calm breakfast before heading off to the beach.
11. The Pouring Room (Brisbane City) – ask for my bf Harry and he will make you the best coffee in town!! Such a cute little spot with lots of tropical vibes!! Visit for a wakeup coffee in the morning or cozy afternoon drinks.
Now I’ll share a little secret tip with you!! My bf and me found out about @thepicnicco_ on instagram and we had the best night ever. If you wanna plan something special for your loved ones, you need to book a picnic with them!
A picnic for 2 people costs $234. You will get a beautifully decorated picnic setup and a super yummy food platter. Book around 5pm and you will be able to enjoy the most beautiful sunset.
So far so good, these were my absolute favorite food places in and around Brisbane.
Now I will list you the best beauty spots!
- Ms Francis Hair (Morningside) – the BEST hairdresser! Before the breathtaking experience @ms_francishair, I always sticked to my hairdresser in Munich. Julia at Lipperts always knew what I wanted and therefore I never wanted to try anything else. I know how hard it is to find a hairdresser who understands what you want. When Ms Francis Hair reached out to me I was super happy because my extensions were almost grown out and I really needed them to be reapplied. Therefore, I made an appointment in their beautiful salon. If I am honest I was a little nervous before the appointment because my hair is holy to me. I had really bad experiences in the past and most hairdressers never understood what I wanted. But all my worries disappeared as soon as I entered the salon. Everyone was so friendly, the place was absolutely adorable and Victoria, my hairdresser instantly knew what look I was going for. The result was just mind-blowing and I am so happy that I found my perfect hairdresser in Brisbane!!
2. Shique beauty (Bowen Hills) – best nails by the beautiful Kristina! They also do hair, tans, lashes and waxing!
3. Bella bronze tans (Morningside) – Place to go if you need a spay tan!! Such a beautiful and natural color. Cutest studio.
I hope you guys liked this blogpost and let me know about your favorite places!!
Thank you for reading!